Don’t forget….Mother’s Day is right around the corner and if you are looking for a perfect gift…we can help you with that!
Massage has long been thought of as an indulgence. While it is quite a relaxing and rejuvenating treat, we think of massage as a regular part of maintaining optimum health. If you can’t remember when your last massage was, it’s been far too long.
Read about the researched benefits of massage, and then schedule an appointment for you, Mom, or other motherly influence for Mother’s Day! Widdoss Therapeutic Massage even offers package deals to help you ensure you keep a massage on your calendar at all times while saving a bit of money.
• Generally, massage can help to reduce pain, whether it’s an isolated injury or muscle soreness after regular workouts.
• Massage helps promote deeper sleep, giving you a more restorative night of rest. Who couldn’t benefit from that?
• If you suffer from high stress or anxiety, regular massage might help you to relax.
• Massage can boost your immune system, keeping you healthy by protecting your body from germs that cause colds and flu.
• If you frequently battle intense headaches or even migraines, massage can reduce the pain with targeted techniques.
• Massage may help ease the side effects of aggressive medical treatments. Nausea, pain and fatigue can be minimized with regular appointments.
Keep in mind, not all massages or massage therapists are created equal.
• Be sure to have an open and honest conversation with your massage therapist at the start of your appointment. This will help them to determine what areas to focus on or stay away from and help them customize your massage.
• Don’t be afraid to speak up if the pressure is too intense or too weak — our therapists are trained to tailor their techniques to your needs.
• Finally, give yourself over to the experience. Don’t feel pressure to talk throughout your massage. Just relax, unwind and reset.
Now…give us a call 205-394-5900 to schedule an appointment or visit our website, fill out a contact form and we will call you!